Eric and Leslie Ludy have a strong platform among 20-to-40-year-olds--because their lives show that Christian ideals, when practically lived out, become realities that make the lives of Christians the most satisfying and challenging on earth.
In Wrestling Prayer, readers who hunger for this pattern of living will see that a great prayer life is more than a nice-sounding concept--its down-to-earth and attainable. Eric and Leslie urge transformation--
- from doubting Gods power to expecting His supernatural intervention
- from distance from God to connection with Him
- from the sense of falling short to the strength of victory
- from bless this food prayers to world-changing intercession
- from feeling defeated to setting people free
Readers whose concept of prayer has fallen into disrepair will newly desire to pray and bring Gods purposes to bear on earth. Wrestling Prayer will light a soul-fire that can burn bright and hot for years to come.